Saturday 11 April 2015

A new way to stay in touch, a competition, and a free Spring Chicken pattern...

Hi, I hope you've all had a super Easter, and a good holiday. This is just a quick pit stop to tell you about my lovely new newsletter....
 
I've been pondering a suitable way to keep you all up to date with news of my craft fairs, shop updates, that kind of thing, without filling up my blog with them - you might not want to hear about it after all! Hence I thought I could write a newsletter, it will involve a bit of shop talk, discount codes, a nice free crochet pattern and a bit of blog news too, what do you think? It's nice to get a friendly email every now and then, and you're welcome to reply too...
 
To get the ball rolling, I'm running a competition. Sign up by midnight (GMT) on 13th April and you could win a £20 voucher to spend in my online shop, or at a craft fair if you come to see me in person. All subscribers will get a free pattern for this Happy Spring Chicken, I'll include it in my first newsletter, along with a discount code for my shop to say **Thank You!** for signing up and staying in touch.
 
 
The sign up form for my newsletter is at the top of the right sidebar..... up there.... and I'll pick the lucky winner on the 14th April.
 
Look forward to hearing from you xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, this is a great idea! And the little chick is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super chick, like his garden shoot! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving your thoughts - I love to read them x